About Digital Printing
The Digital printing process applies a digital-based image directly to a variety of media. This form of professional printing is perfect for small-run jobs derived from desktop publishing and other digital sources.Printing is done via large-format and/or high-volume laser or inkjet printers.
Advantages of digital printing
- Use Digital Print as an alternative to offset printing .
- Use Digital Printing when you have short lead times.
- Digital Printing is great for short print runs, of less than 2000 copies.
- Our state-of-the-art digital print technology delivers sharp black lines and vibrant colours.
- We digitally print in a variety of stock weights and sizes, matte or gloss.
- Our digital equipment and experienced technicians ensure consistent quality each time. Whether it is plain text or full colour brochures, postcards, direct mail, signage or event-marketing collateral.
- Our digital presses will handle almost any paper size or weight.